Michel "Mickey" Mouse is one of the world's best-known cartoon characters, created by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks in 1928 as Disney's new star, following the loss of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to Charles Mintz and Universal Studios. Though his first produced film was the silent short Plane Crazy, Mickey made his theatrical debut in Steamboat Willie, which has the distinction of being the first sound cartoon short. In more recent times, for several decades, Mickey's active animation career became secondary to his more visible role as the face and mascot of The Walt Disney Company.
Appearances in Halloween specialsEdit
- "Disney's D-TV Monster Hits"
- Happy Haunting-Party at Disneyland
- "Donald's Halloween Scare"
- "Mickey's House of Villains"
- "House Ghosts"
- "Halloween With Hades"
- "Mickey's Treat"
- "The Scariest Story Ever: A Mickey Mouse Halloween Spooktacular"