"Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween" is an American horror comedy film directed by Ari Sandel and written by Rob Lieber. It is based on the children's book series of the same name by R. L. Stine and a sequel to the 2015 film Goosebumps. The film stars Wendi McLendon-Covey, Madison Iseman, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Caleel Harris, Chris Parnell, and Ken Jeong.
In the small town of Wardenclyffe on Halloween Night, two boys named Sonny (Jeremy Ray Taylor) and Sam (Caleel Harris) find a manuscript in an abandoned house that was previously owned by R. L. Stine called "Haunted Halloween." When they open it, they unknowingly release Slappy, (Avery Lee Jones) who plans to cause a Halloween Apocalypse with the help of his monster allies. Now Sonny and Sam, alongside Sonny's sister, Sarah (Madison Iseman), must work to thwart Slappy's plot before all is lost.
- Jeremy Ray Taylor as Sonny Quinn
- Madison Iseman as Sarah Quinn
- Caleel Harris as Sam Carter
- Wendi McLendon-Covey as Kathy Quinn
- Chris Parnell as Walter
- Ken Jeong as Mr. Chu
- Avery Lee Jones as the voice of Slappy the Dummy from Night of the Living Dummy. He was previously voiced by Jack Black in the first film where Jones performed Slappy.
- Jack Black as R.L. Stine, the creator of the Goosebumps books and the monsters who reside within them.